Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Destroying evil paper squares

I just bought this sweet glock, it is a CZ 9mm. I think that the Checkoslovakians make one bitching ass gun, so in their honor I named my gun Gay Jose Smith.









So Gay Jose Smith and I went out to the range so I could let him sniff my butt a little bit. After a good felching session we were ready to get to business. I ran a few baby chicks through it and man did it do good. I put so many holes in that target it looked like some 500 pound bitch's cellulite infested legs. I still haven't been able to shoot accurately while holding my glock sideways so i really practiced alot on that. I mean, if you can't shoot gangsta style why even shoot at all?



So after about 500 baby chicks I decided it was time to head home so I could oil up my glock and masturbate on it before I went to bed. I feel that you really have to treat your glock like a lady. Oil it up, stick your penis in its mouth, then blow your load all over it and slap it silly.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are the bitchinest mofo dogg. I want you to ram your moist missile in my rear. You should have named your CZ Jorge instead.

I found your post very arousing making me both erect and damp. Put some blood and feces on it and you are good to go!!!!

Jack me off with your feet honey.