Thursday, August 13, 2009

People named TURK

To any normal person, being called "Turk" doesn't mean much. Hell, it probably means nothing at all. Let me tell you a little story about a man named "Turk".

Turk is a lazy shit bum. He has no job. When asked why he doesn't work, Turk's reply was "I don't think I would like working". Boy, what would this world do if people who didn't like working actually had to work?

Being a Turk also means that you have to lie. Not just lie about where you like your big black boyfriend to stick the soap, but lie about EVERYTHING. For example, Turk claims he has NEVER masturbated in his life. How many guys do you know that have NEVER masturbated? If you know any let me know, because I have a bridge I would like to sell you. His latest story was that he shot off a master lock with his 9mm from point blank range.

Oh, and to be a Turk you have to play pool all by yourself and then get pissed off when you beat yourself. Also, you have to buy a Mossberg 12 guage for $180, keep it in the box and never fire it for 20 years, then try and sell it for $400 and call it a "collector's item" (even though you can buy a brand new IDENTICAL Mossberg 12 guage brand new for $207).


Apparently Turk is the most women getting dude in all of Saint Charles County. I must say, I have never once seen him with a woman. In fact, I have never even seen him actually talk to a woman. He does seem to like having men as roommates though. Hmmmm... sounds like a flaming homo fag to me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The only thing better would be to see the dildo in his mouth. What a faggot ass piece of NFWS